Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionKenny and Johnny were well kwn around the neighborhood as trouble. The boys spent much of their time stealing from stores, breaking into abandoned buildings and other forms of torious entertainment. However, as do most forms of reputation, Ken-ny and Johnny's history caught with them. They were accused of a crime they did t commit. Kenny and Johnny knew they had to run. Kenny and Johnny heard some men talking about abandon houses being demolished to make way for a freeway. One of the men discussed how in a few of the houses being torn down, money was found. This piqued Kenny and Johnny's interest and soon they were on a bike trip in which they would never forget. Once Kenny and Johnny found the house, they began their search for treasure. Their efforts were interrupted by a dangerous man, Jazz. He held the boys hostage until he could find a way to make his own escape. Jazz left the boys tied-up when Jazz went to steal a car for his get-away. Kenny and Johnny knew they would be dead when Jazz returned to the house. The boys broke free just as Jazz returned with the stolen car. They couldn't run, but hid in a secret room below the floor of the house. Jazz, beyond angry, doused the kitchen with gasoline, lit the house on fire and left. Johnny and Kenny struggled to escape the flames and barely fled to safety. The experience brought the boys to a personal crossroads. Kenny and Johnny drifted apart. Johnny eventually decided he could t live in the manner he and Kenny were accustomed. After contemplating suicide, Johnny turned his life around to one of positive direction. Over the years, Kenny continued in search of the easy mark. Kenny's choice led to his death. Precious Little is a story of adventure, choices, and change. It demonstrates the possibility of change and the consequence of t taking the opportunity of the transformation.
- Author(s)D O Wolff
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.