All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionToday, the pressure to demonstrate Marketing ROI has never been greater, and many companies are taking a more scientific approach to marketing, and treating it as a true business discipline. This means applying more rigor to capturing, analyzing and manipulating customer data, and delivering narrowly-defined messages designed to resonate with customers' specific wants and needs. This process is called precision marketing. Based on extensive research and their own experience working with some of the world's largest and most progressive marketing organizations, Jeff Zabin and co-author Gresh Brebach show how precision marketing can yield ermous business value. Writing in an engaging style that touches on everything from Renaissance thinking to Mirity Report, they provide a definitive roadmap for combining precision marketing with mass marketing to cut costs, grow revenues, and create an overall competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyJEFF ZABIN is Director of Marketing in the Global Marketing Solutions group at Fair Isaac, the leading provider of customer analytics and decision technology. He is the coauthor of The Seven Steps to Nirvana. GRESH BREBACH is President of the Brebach Group, specializing in marketing services. Previously, he served as a Director at McKinsey & Co. and a Managing Partner of Accenture.
- Author(s)Gresh Brebach,Jeff Zabin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byPhilip Kotler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.