All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essentials of Photoshop for Creative Professionals There are plenty of books on Photoshop for photographers; for everyone else, there's Precision Photoshop: Creating Powerful Visual Effects. In clear, conversational language using extensive images and screenshots, this book gives you in-depth guidance on learning how to use Photoshop. The author shares her practical kwledge and insider tips gleaned from years working on visual effects in the entertainment business. Requiring prior experience, the book first offers a step-by-step beginner's tutorial on the main features of Photoshop, with the tutorial files available on the book's CRC Press web page. It next shows you how to manage various assets, such as text, 3D, or HDRI files, and provides solutions to the most common questions asked by new Photoshop users. The author explains how to work with camera raw files and describes how to unlock your artistic potential through Photoshop's powerful tools. She also covers more advanced tutorials involving higher concepts and specific source images, such as creating paramas, high-contrast images, 3D effects, and motion. Illustrating key techniques with examples of production-quality work, this book delves deep into aspects most important to creative professionals. Whether you're a beginner or more experienced user, you will find precise instruction on critical elements of the workflow.
- Author BiographyLopsie Schwartz is a visual effects (VFX) and animation veteran who has worked at prestigious facilities, such as Weta Digital, Disney Animation, and Rhythm and Hues. Over the past 15 years, Lopsie has used Photoshop for commercials, major motion pictures, television shows, games, photo retouching, and fine art. She has also taught VFX and animation at various college-level institutions.
- Author(s)Lopsie Schwartz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Note511 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.