All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionGo beyond the basic chart patterns technical traders use to precisely time entry and exit moves. Discover the power of Foundational Analysis with trading coach and author, David S. Nassar. His four-step approach takes you past price-oriented technical analysis - and introduces a new way to look at the dynamics of price movement by collectively analyzing the Four Foundations. This concept is so powerful, and so reliable; David frequently demonstrates it live in front of audiences - trading his very OWN account with it. Now, Nassar's new video workshop outlines his Foundational approach to the markets in easy-to-follow detail. He takes the 4 key elements driving market movement - price, time, volume and velocity - and lays out a program showing why each is important and why, when combined together, they provide powerful signals that allow you to time your market moves with increased precision. There is a structure and a form to trading patterns, Nassar contends, and this new presentation helps you master the methods needed to spot the trends and seize the opportunities. You'll discover...How the 4 Foundations can be used with one ather to improve trading outcomes - over and over again How to apply the principles of Foundational Analysis objectively How to key in on price/volume relationships How to use relative strength of price as a measure of elasticity - and many more advanced technical techniques, explained in put-to-work simplicity. Even the most skilled technical traders will find a refreshing new twist to their use of indicators and market signals, by incorporating the methods David does when he put his own money on the line, trade after winning trade.
- Author(s)David S. Nassar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Video
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Weight666 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.