Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $32.51Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $22.84Trending at AU $26.03
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $32.56
- AU $27.88Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $33.69Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $14.31Trending at AU $19.45
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Dallas, Texas, Preconceived Notions is the story of four friends who have reached a point in their lives where they seemingly 'have it all' - good career, loving spouse, house in the suburbs. But when one of them decides one day that there has to be more to life, a decision is made that alters all four of their lives forever. A tale of love, friendship and family and how the decisions we make every day impact all those around us, Preconceived Notions is a 'slice of life' view of relationships in a modern world.
- Author(s)Patrick Lacaille
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.