All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- Description<b>An adrenaline-fueled travel memoir of life in the wild among the planet s most ferocious and fascinating predators.</b></p>Over the last forty years, <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Alan Dean Foster has journeyed around the globe to encounter nature s most fearsome creatures. His travels have taken him into the heart of the Amazon rain forest on the trail of deadly tangarana ants, on an elephant ride across the sweeping green plains of central India in search of the elusive Bengal tiger, and into the waters of the Australian coast to come face-to-face with great white sharks.Packed with pulse-pounding adventure and spiked with rapier wit, <i>Predators I Have Kwn </i>is a thrilling look at life and death in the wild.
- Author BiographyThe <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of more than 110 books, Alan Dean Foster is one of the most prominent writers of modern science fiction and fantasy. Born in New York City in 1946, he studied filmmaking at UCLA, and first found success in 1968 when a horror magazine published one of his short stories. In 1972 he wrote his first novel, <i>The Tar-Aiym Krang</i>, the first in his Pip and Flinx series featuring the Humanx Commonwealth, a universe he has explored in more than twenty-five novels. Foster also created the Spellsinger series and has written dozens of bestselling film novelizations, as well as the story for <i>Star Trek: The Motion Picture</i>. An avid world traveler, he chronicles some of his own adventures in the wild in his memoir <i>Predators I Have Known</i> (2011). Foster lives with his family in Prescott, Arizona.
- Author(s)Alan Dean Foster
- PublisherOpen Road E-Riginal
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road E-Riginal
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.