Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionJust discovered you're pregnant? Feeling a little bit lost? The Pregnancy Encyclopedia has the answers to all your questions, including the ones you haven't even thought of yet. From early pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness to having a baby and breastfeeding, The Pregnancy Encyclopedia covers everything that you need to kw. Top experts in the pregnancy field offer up encyclopedic kwledge on every topic from trying for a baby right through to caring for your newborn up to 3 months and everything in between, including pregnancy symptoms. The Pregnancy Encyclopedia is set out in an accessible question-and-answer format so you can find the answer to your burning questions, including information on morning sickness, c-sections, breastfeeding, baby clothes and even a due date pregnancy calculator. The Pregnancy Encyclopedia is the trusted back-up you need at one of the most important times in your life.
- Author BiographyDr Chandrima Biswas is a consultant at the Whittington Hospital in London and the obstetric lead for the North Central London Maternity Network. She specialises in high-risk obstetrics and campaigns to raise awareness of the problems associated with maternal obesity. In 2014 Dr Biswas was named as a top innovator by London's Evening Standard, in their list of the thousand most influential people in London.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight2040 g
- Width239 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.