All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for teen mothers and fathers who want to break the perception of unplanned teen pregnancies-that having a baby as a teen pretty much translates to being uneducated, on welfare, or from a teen father perspective, t involved in the lives of moms and babies. Stories from teen moms and dads are shared in every chapter as a way for teen parents to learn from their peers. From finding out they were pregnant and being a pregnant high-schooler to handling lost friends, going to college, and trying to be great parents, this book seeks to provide a new roadmap through true-life stories that educate, impact, and inspire teen parents.
- Author BiographyJessica Akin is a freelance writer with a BA and MA in English.
- Author(s)Jessica Akin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note22 black & white halftones
- Weight653 g
- Width184 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.