All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSo, it's happened! You're going to be a dad and you're at the start of an amazing journey. It's hard to kw what to expect and how to prepare, but remember: you're t alone, and every father before you has shared the same doubts and fears. Packed with jargon-free information, tips and advice, from the month-by-month development of your baby to how to support your partner during the birth and beyond, this accessible book will help you understand the whole process of pregnancy, and plan for the weeks ahead.
- Author BiographyAdam Carpenter has worked as an editor and freelance writer on several leading national magazines. Amongst other titles he has written for Practical Parenting, Mother & Baby, Conde Nast Brides and Cornwall Today. He writes a regular column for Writers' Forum and has been a blogger on www.workingmums.co.uk. He also broadcasts a weekly show on CHBN Radio. He lives in West Cornwall with his wife and two young children.
- Author(s)Adam Carpenter
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width125 mm
- Height175 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.