All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCongratulations you're going to be a dad! But for the next nine months you'll be dealing with antenatal classes, baby-proofing and swollen ankles. But don't panic, Pregnancy for Men: 101 Tips tells you exactly what you need to kw at each stage, and how best to look after your partner. Whether your partner's suffering from morning sickness or you're at the 12-week scan Pregnancy for Men: 101 Tips reassures you with essential bite-size tips for all situations during pregnancy. Both practical and funny, this tips book will guide you through the whole nine months. Mark Woods brings you the joy, fear and morning sickness in both a factual and funny way, teaching you what men need to kw with bite-size tips for every occasion during pregnancy.
- Author BiographyMark Woods joined Comic Relief in 2003 and is Head of Creative and Chief Writer. Author of best-selling Pregnancy for Men Mark lives with Sarah and his sons, aged 3 and 1, in south-west London.
- Author(s)Mark Woods
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder
- Out-of-print date29/11/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.