All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionPregnant at 16 is a deeply personal, informative and impassioned reflection on the outcome of the author's life as a result of her choice to carry and keep her baby when she became pregnant as a teenager, in 1974. Lori's conversational style of writing eases the reader into her story effortlessly. Her narrative voice is friendly and charming, allowing the reader to develop a sense of personal rapport with the author. Her passion and understanding for the pressures of teenage life are evident in her writing, and she creates a vivid portrait of the teenage social climate that rings true even today. She handles difficult topics - teenage pregnancy and abortion - with tact, and her experience in the medical field brings interesting insight to an often-veiled issue. Her genuine, heart-felt prayer is that Pregnant at 16 will soften hardened hearts toward young, unwed pregnant teenagers and their precious unborn children, and ultimately rescue the unborn from destruction by abortion. Thirty-five years after her personal experience with teen pregnancy, Lori is w Honey to one, Momma to three, Gramma to four, and remains her daddy's Little Papoochnick. Lori and her husband, Joe, enjoy easy river kayaking, mountain hikes, casual evening walks, and entertaining as many guests as they can possibly squeeze into their home.
- Author BiographyLori, an unwed pregnant teenager in 1974, chose life for her son, Danny. For the first three years of Danny's life, he and Lori lived with her parents, who were gracious emotional and spiritual uplifters. Lori married a Christian gentleman three years later, who adopted Danny as his own.
- Author(s)Lori Ghiata Bowser
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.