All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis outlines the design of the electrical components for the space-based ChromoTomography Experiment (CTEx). CTEx is the next step in the development of high-speed chromotomography at the Air Force Institute of Techlogy. The electrical design of the system is challenging due to the large amount of data that is acquired by the imager and the limited resources that is inherent with space-based systems. Additional complication to the design is the need to kw the angle of a spinning prism that is in the field of view very precisely for each image.
- Author(s)Arthur L Morse
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight286 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.