All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith fresh and appealing music written for today's students, Performance Book 4 of Alfred Premier Pia Course gradually incorporates triplets and sixteenth tes. Students will play a variety of styles ranging from lyrical ballads, pieces with rhythmic flair, jazz, boogie, and ragtime, to original classics. New concepts include natural and harmonic mir scales (A and E mir), one octave arpeggios and chord inversions. The music, complete with performance tips, carefully supports the new concepts contained in the corresponding Lesson Book 4. Each piece on the CD was recorded at a performance tempo and a slower practice tempo. 32 pages.
- Author(s)Dennis Alexander,E L Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk,Martha Mier,Victoria McArthur
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePremier Piano Course
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAlfred Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.