Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionTechnique 4 continues and expands on the technical and artistic tools learned in Technique books 1A - 3. The five new Technique Tools introduced are: staccato against legato, playing in and out of black keys, speed links, open the hand, and rock the Alberti bass. Artistic Etudes showcase a student's technique in an expressive musical setting, and Hands-Together Workshops focus on developing the skills necessary for coordinating hands-together playing. Masterwork Etudes provide training to play standard masterworks. Each page in the Technique Book correlates with a specific page in the Lesson Book.
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing,Dennis Alexander,E L Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk,Martha Mier,Victoria McArthur
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePremier Piano Course
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.