All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book is a practical guide for both coaches and players covering intermediate to advanced techniques, tactics, and team and player development. Addressing topics such as conditioning, practice and competition the author conveys a winning approach to the game, providing instruction and drills that players and coaches can incorporate immediately. Throughout its pages book, the book ensures mastery of skills before adding new dimensions to individual and team performance on attack and defence, as well as set-pieces and special situations. This handbook is the readers guide to elite performance during the season and in the Summer. It aims to help teams perform like champions every time they step onto the pitch.
- Author BiographyMichael Parker, is the leading coach among the US Division I men's soccer coaches, has won six national titles in 30 years of collegiate head coaching experience spanning all three NCAA levels, as well as three national titles at the semi-pro level. He has been at UNC Greensboro since 1984, taking over a club programme and leading it to success in Division III, Division II and now Division I. Parker is fourth among Division I coaches and his 2004 team was ranked No. 1 for much of the season.
- Author(s)Michael Parker
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 71 black & white halftones
- Weight435 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.