Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.78Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with exercises, this book is ideal for those who want lots of Verbal Reasoning practice material in the run up to 11+ and 12+ entrance examinations. This book contains 5 tests which each include 85 Verbal Reasoning questions of the type pupils will meet in the exam. Please te all answers are provided on a detachable sheet at the back of the book. - Ideal for pupils preparing for entrance exams at 11+ and 12+ - Features over 400 verbal reasoning questions - ideal for practice and consolidation work - Answers are provided at the back of the book on a detachable sheet to save you time marking work If you require further practice, Verbal Reasoning Books 1, 3 and 4 are also available. How to do Verbal Reasoning: A Step by Step Guide is available for those who require explanations and exercises. Non Verbal Reasoning Books 1 and 2, Non Verbal Reasoning Multiple Choice Books 1 and 2, and Non Verbal Reasoning: A Step by Step Guide all contain practice material for the Non Verbal Reasoning exam.
- Author(s)Stephen McConkey,Tom Maltman
- PublisherLearning Together
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationNorthern Ireland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Together
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Age10-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.