All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionPreparation for Critical Instruction! is written for teacher-educators, teacher-candidates, school and college faculty, professional developers, principals, superintendents, and education deans. It provides an operational core body of kwledge for critical instruction. As with doctors, engineers, and lawyers, ownership of the language, standards, preparation, and practice is w a reality for the teaching profession.
- Author BiographyVictor P. Maiorana earned his doctorate in curriculum and instruction at New York University, for which he won a scholarship and leadership award, and a research award, for his work on critical thinking and subject matter comprehension. Dr. Maiorana is the originator of mind grammar for subject matter, which develops and applies the mind's innate ability to think critically to reading, writing, and comprehending content in all disciplines.
- Author(s)Victor P. Maiorana
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight376 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.