All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionImprove business efficiency, eliminate day-to-day mishaps, and prepare for the worst-with effective disaster contingency planning Now in a Second Edition, Prepare for the Worst, Plan for the Best: Disaster Preparedness and Recovery for Small Businesses presents you with proven guidelines for your small or midsized business to effectively prepare for catastrophes, including Rebuilding an IT infrastructure Setting up your insurance to expedite claims payments Assisting your employees and their families Getting your business up and running again Contacting third parties Handling insurance claims What to do if your main office location is t accessible Adequate insurance for property, business interruption losses, and workers' compensation Successful planning t only can limit the damage of an unforeseen disaster but also can minimize daily mishaps--such as the mistaken deletion of files--and increase a business's overall efficiency. This essential, must-have guide is the only contingency guide you will need to ensure your company's continued success.
- Author BiographyDonna R. Childs is a former senior executive at the world's largest reinsurance company, which required her to deal with major and minor disasters on a daily basis. This experience proved critical when she established her own small business in Lower Manhattan. Her company, located on Wall Street, was directly impacted by the events of September 11, 2001, and that experience gave her firsthand knowledge of what small businesses must do to ensure that they are protected from future disasters. In 2007, the National Association of Women Business Owners named her its Woman Business Owner of the Year.
- Author(s)Donna R. Childs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight336 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.