Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionMy life is an open book and I wrote myself into the book. This is my TRUE story. As true as I kw how to tell it. I have been a story in a thousand books. Ten minutes in this place could be hours in real time. The Reptilians ensured that the new Man would be forever attached to the Reptilian frequency because the foundational prototype was Reptilian. This meant that the new Man could easily be mentally controlled by them. It was time for a new frequency. They had been chasing me throughout history. I had jumped many bodies; I had cloned myself over and over, picking up my memories when and where I could. Now we had wax, and I could imprint messages in the vinyl for me to get later. I was the ghost of an original text, the anti-being in the margins of their previous representation. This is who they became when they waved goodbye to the chronically reflexive slave self they were, my magical name its headstone.
- Author(s)Jacurutu: 23
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.