All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionPreparing Every Teacher to Reach English Learners presents a practical, flexible model for infusing English learner (EL) instruction into teacher education courses. The authors outline the key steps involved in this approach-winning faculty support, assessing needs, and developing capacity-and share strategies for avoiding pitfalls. The central chapters feature sample courses illustrating how EL content can be incorporated into standard courses (human development, learning disabilities, and social foundations) and across subject areas and topics (math, science, social science, physical education, classroom management).
- Author Biography<b>Joyce W. Nutta</b> is an associate professor and the ESOL/Foreign Language Education and TESOL PhD Track Coordinator at the University of Central Florida College of Education. <b>Kouider Mokhtari</b> is the Anderson-Vukelja-Wright Endowed Professor of Education at the School of Education at the University of Texas at Tyler. <b>Carine Strebel</b> is an accreditation and program approval specialist at the University of Central Florida College of Education.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJoyce W. Nutta,Kouider Mokhtari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.