All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is to expose youths, educators, counsellors and parents to the current demands in the workplace and how there is an urgent need to strengthen and develop deep skills and work-related competencies among youths to prepare them for a more self-fulfilling career path. The reader will realise the importance of eradicating some of the work-related myths and recognise that matching of one's interest and passion has greater priority than salary, prestige or expectations of parents. The book will also expose other essential skills necessary in the transition to the job market such as the role of internship and mentors to assist youths to build their confidence as well as some personal social emotional competencies like their ability to be conscious of their thoughts and emotions as they self-manage and self-regulate themselves so that they are always aware of how to use their strengths to engage and relate with others as they make responsible decisions in their career plans or workplace.
- Author(s)Agnes Chang,Jessie Ee
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.