All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionPreparing for dressage the right wayA is a practical book in the best sense of the word. Instead of training each step of the exercise separately, internationally rewned trainer Katja von Roenne recommends following a central themeA when training the horse. Instead of simply being reeled off, all of the lessons have a purpose - To exercise the horse correctly and to nurture it in harmony and trust, up to the very highest level. Maintaining health and teamwork are paramount. Descriptive explanations in each chapter show how to train your horse in a structured way and what the rider can do if problems arise. A training plan with sequences of exercises connects the individual lessons. This book provides concrete instructions on how to correctly ride dressage lessons from Novice to Grand Prix.
- Author BiographyKatja von Roenne is Pferdewirtschaftsmeisterin FN, the highest equestrian qualification in Germany, and has been trained by Helmut Beck-Broichsitter, Paul Stecken and Arthur Kottas-Heldenberg, among others. The internationally successful dressage trainer from the Hamburg area has taught in Austria, Greece, Guatemala, Japan and Taiwan, as well as in Germany.
- Author(s)Katja Von Ronne
- PublisherCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCADMOS Publishing Limited
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.