All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from his book The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers , the author looks at the different ways in which society prepares itself for the arrival of the 21st century. Digesting and synthesizing developments in population growth, environmental change, biotechlogy, robotics, communications techlogy and global financial markets, this book looks at the possible future for the developed world.
- Author BiographyPaul Kennedy is Professor of History and Director of International Security Studies at Yale University and author of the international best-sellers, 'The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers' and Preparing for the Twenty-First Century'.
- Author(s)Paul M. Kennedy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/06/1994
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFontana Press
- Out-of-print date29/03/2012
- Content Notetables, charts
- Weight332 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.