All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionPREPARING FOR THE AP PSYCHOLOGY EXAMINATION will help you prepare for the AP Psychology exam quickly, efficiently, and, above all, effectively. Right from the start, you will identify the course topics you most need practice on and be able to focus your studying, while getting a review opportunity for your general kwledge. With this book, you will be primed for taking the exam and on your way to a 5!
- Author BiographyWilliam James teaches at Milford High School in Highland, Michigan. He also teaches Educational Psychology at Lansing Community College. He earned a Bachelor of Psychology degree from Alma College and a Master of Teaching from Wayne State University. In 2003, he initiated and developed AP Psychology for his school and district. Since the inception of the AP Psychology program, he has had a passing rate of 90 percent. He has also taught Psychology, Sociology, and U.S. Government. William has been a College Board reader for the AP Psychology examination since 2005. Michael McLane teaches at Sterling Heights High School in Sterling Heights, Michigan. He earned his Bachelor degree from Eastern Michigan University and a Master's in the Art of Teaching from Marygrove College. In 2000, he initiated and developed the curriculum for AP Psychology for his school and district. In addition to teaching AP Psychology, he teaches Transitional Psychology, a course that he wrote and implemented, as well as Psychology 1. He has been a presenter at several AP National College Board Conferences and has won the APA/TOPSS (Teachers of Psychology in Secondary Schools) Excellence in Teaching Award. Michael has been a reader for the AP Psychology exam since 2006.
- Author(s)Michael McLane,William James
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight555 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.