Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis conference proceedings explores issues surrounding the replacement of existing nuclear power plants when they reach the end of their useful life. Topics covered include: Nuclear competitiveness regarding politics and power plant evolution; social acceptance regarding communication, information, waste, and safety proliferation; and durability regarding resources and effects on the environment.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byArnold Perlmutter,Behram Kursunoglu,Stephan L. Mintz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.