All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEvery job hunter needs an impressive CV that describes their educational and professional history. A well-prepared and individually tailored CV is invaluable and can greatly improve your chances of getting the job you want. Preparing The Perfect CV provides sample CVs for job seekers of different abilities applying for various types of work. It is therefore useful for every age and calibre, from school leavers to those wishing to return to work after a career break. Careers expert Rebecca Corfield analyses the content and presentation of a well-prepared CV, helping you to impress the employer and get an interview. Complete with new online CV templates to get readers started and a comprehensive checklist of dos and don'ts, Preparing the Perfect CV is an indispensible guide that every job seeker should have.
- Author BiographyRebecca Corfield is a leading expert in career management, presentation skills and organisational development. A former President of the National Institute of Career Guidance in the UK, she advises individuals and companies on career issues and personal change. Rebecca is in demand as a conference speaker, trainer and coach and her interview advice for students regularly appears on Times Online.
- Author(s)Rebecca Corfield
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1990
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.