All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for learners who are passionate about working in the Health and Social Care sector, this full-colour course book explains key kwledge simply and clearly. It is packed full of activities and has been endorsed by leading employers who have provided job seeking advice.
- Author(s)Clare Cape,Janet McAleavy,Mark Walsh,Patricia Ayling
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Weight508 g
- Width196 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.