All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood, water, and shelter are very important to survival. But you must also be ready to protect what is yours, because if somebody stronger, better prepared, and better equipped takes it all away, you will die. Your family will die. The only way to protect them is with firearms. Written with the law-abiding civilian in mind, Prepper Guns covers the firearms and tools needed to survive, t only for defense, but also for foraging. It is a comprehensive look at the realities of the firearms a prepper should have. Written by Bryce M. Towsley, a firearms expert and a full-time gun writer with thirty years of experience, it steps away from the conventional wisdom that is often spouted by prepper publishing and takes a hard, honest, look at the reality of the firearms, ammo, tools and training needed to survive at home and on the road. Prepper Guns takes a careful look at each category of firearms, ammo, sights, and accessories. Other topics include gun care and maintenance, as well as some simple gunsmithing and reloading to keep firearms repaired and ammo on hand. Finally, Prepper Guns has training suggestions and drills, plus a look at the psychology of survival, using the expertise of some of the top people in the world in these fields. If you are worried that bad things are coming and are trying to prepare, this book is the most important piece of gear you can buy. Because if you can't protect your family, your food and your home, thing else really matters.
- Author BiographyBryce M. Towsley is an award-winning writer and photographer who has published thousands of articles and photos in most of the major outdoor and gun magazines since 1980. He has published five books on guns, gunsmithing, and hunting. He worked on American Rifleman Television for several years and is currently a field editor the NRA's American Rifleman, American Hunter, and Shooting Illustrated magazines as well as a columnist for Gun Digest Magazine. He appeared regularly on The American Rifleman Television show for years. He resides in Vermont with his wife, Robin, and a bunch of dogs.
- Author(s)Bryce M. Towsley
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note100 color photos
- Weight1242 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.