Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Prepared? For almost anything? You kw you need to be prepared. But maybe you don't kw where to start? Maybe you consider yourself an expert prepper already. Maybe you're just a beginner. No matter how long you've been prepping, we all make mistakes. It's natural. It's human. But there are ways you can learn from others and avoid the same mistakes that we all make. With the Prepper Hacks Collection of 3 full books, you'll learn how to be prepared for almost any event and how to survive for as long as you need to! If you are interested in learning how to protect your family from any and all of the inevitable disasters that could potentially happen, this book is your first step to learning how to prepare for any emergency situation. Don't wait - Get started today! With the Prepper Hacks Collection, you'll get: Prepping for Disaster: Learn How to Survive Through the Worst Disasters: Information including The Essentials to Prepare For a Natural Disaster and Stay Safe, Finding Shelter and Water Supplies, Creating Emergency Kits, How to Survive Civil Violence and Power Outages, Creating the Perfect Bug-Out Bag, and much more! A Prepper's Stockpile: A Simple Guide to Help You Prepare For Disaster: how to start a stockpile, which foods you should be storing, which gear and medical supplies are vital, and which items you would never think about storing, but which may be crucial to your survival. By the end, you'll be prepared for almost any event and you'll kw how to survive off of your stockpile for as long as you need to! Prepping Hacks: Beginner Tips to Survive Almost Anything: Information including The Essentials to Prepare For a Natural Disaster and Stay Safe, Prepping on a Budget, Building Up Food and Water Supplies, Creating Emergency Kits, Creating the Perfect Bug-Out Bag, and much more! 3 books for the price of 1!
- Author(s)Bill Shepherd
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.