Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an investigation of Presbyterians and identity in modern Ireland, this book explores a range of contemporary topics based on over a hundred interviews with Presbyterian Ministers and individuals from Twenty-Five congregations. It examines topics such as politics and culture, social and moral issues, the role of women, and others.
- Author BiographySANDRA BAILLIE is a Research Affiliate specialising in Religion, in the Department of Sociology and Social Policy, The Queens University of Belfast, UK. She is the author of Evangelical Women in Belfast: Imprisoned or Empowered?
- Author(s)Sandra Baillie
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.