CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionDuring infancy and pre-school age, movement is an integral part of human life. This book discusses the correlation between cognitive and motor functioning in pre-schoolers, as well as the motor performance differences between boys and girls. Additionally, oral health problems affect children's quality of life by impairing their physical and psychological and social functioning well-being. The main oral health related problem in pre-school children is associated with dental pain that may affect sleep, cause difficulty in eating and affect learning. This book explores how the mouth affects quality of life and the epidemiology of dental pain including the determinants of oral diseases. In addition, the authors review strategies to promote oral health in pre-school children. Other chapters show methods and techniques used for evaluation of lung function status in pre-school children. Those techniques are commonly used in pre-school age and make possible t only to help in diagsis, but also in controlling and monitoring the disease progress or efficacy of the treatment.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight514 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byLeone Colombo,Rachele Bianchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.