All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1910, this work presents a fascinating insight into the government and administration of the China of the day. The period was one of immense change as China's leaders turned the nation towards modernity. As student interpreters to the Imperial Russian Legation, the authors had privileged access to the corridors of power and found themselves very much at the heart of the republican ferment that gripped the country.
- Author(s)H.S. Brunnert,V.V. Hagelstrom
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.