About this product
- DescriptionQuintessential advice from an experienced, living master on the absolute necessities for today's yogis to arrive at liberation and complete enlightenment. In this series of teachings and conversations, Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche, Tibetan meditation master and author of Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen, Bardo Guidebook and Indisputable Truth, conveys the indespensable principles for arriving at the heart of Buddhist practice in his characteristic style, filled with humour, candour and wit.
- Author BiographyChokyi Nyima Rinpoche is the abbot of Ka-Nying Shedrub Ling, one of the largest monasteries in Nepal.
- Author(s)Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche
- PublisherRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKerry Moran
- Translated byErik Pema Kunsang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.