All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- Description<em> If I were angry or happy or sad or lonely, the response was always the same: turn to this ether promise of comfort and assurance. </em><strong>Keri Mae Lamar</strong> confesses the hold the Internet had on her, and how deleting her growing blog gave her opportunity to examine the incessant call of media. What follows is her story in attempting to cultivate a present life, from selling the treadmill to eating roosters and more. <strong><em>PRESENT</em></strong> will challenge your habits and inspire you to arrange-or rearrange-your life to achieve balance in a techlogical world with the people you love most.
- Author Biography<strong>Keri Mae Lamar</strong> is a Christian woman, wife, mother of eight, artist and herbalist. She writes, speaks, blogs and podcasts on a wide variety of subjects at <strong>A Happy Home Media</strong> to help her readers and listeners cultivate a deliberate life so that distractions don't rob them of what really matters to them. She also consults with individuals to coach them towards wellness. She and her husband, Tom, live in the Pacific Northwest, and have eight children (two with Down syndrome) worth being present for.
- Author(s)Keri Mae Lamar
- PublisherHappy Home Media
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHappy Home Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.