All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to give a great presentation can be a tremendous career booster, while the opposite can keep a manager on a dead-end path. Presentation Skills for Managers is a practical, advice-filled book on how to create and make compelling and persuasive presentations. Besides reviewing material on preparing and delivering effective presentations, it includes new special coverage of the development and use of Powerpoint slides, something t found in most books on presentations.
- Author BiographyJennifer and Mike Rotondo Jr. (Powder Springs, GA) founded Creative Minds, Inc., which specializes in electronic media design for business.
- Author(s)Jennifer Rotondo,Mike Rotondo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBriefcase Books Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.