Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're in management, you are almost certainly making presentations routinely. It's easy, but incorrect, to think of your presentation as a bunch of bulleted lists in Powerpoint slides. Technical managers, in particular, are torious for conceiving of their presentations in this way. The truth is that every presentation you create and deliver is an opportunity for you to communicate your message, persuade your audience and get the action you require as a response. So how do you go about creating presentations that accomplish this? <p> Communication expert Wayne Turmel talked to technical managers at the engineering giant Cisco, where hundreds of presentations are made every day. Presenters at Cisco have to make sure their presentations get heard above the ise. They must get their points across clearly and succinctly while persuading their audiences to take desired courses of action. <p> In #PRESENTATION tweet Book01, Wayne distills for you the best of the best presentation tips, painstakingly gathered from expert presenters across Cisco. He presents the tips in the ever-popular tweet format, allowing you to absorb the wisdom readily and put it directly into action. You will learn to fine-tune your presentation to its key points, deliver it with authority and style, create and present webinars, and more. From how to speak to engineers, to presenting webcasts that keep your audience attentive, Wayne brings you practical, solid advice from people who sell, persuade and teach successfully every single day. <p> If your work requires you to present effectively in a business situation, whether to a technical or a n-technical audience, #PRESENTATION tweet Book01 contains gathered wisdom to ensure that your next presentation gets you the attention and results you want. <p> #PRESENTATION tweet Book01 is part of the THINKaha series whose 112-page books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (tweets/ahas).
- Author(s)Wayne Turmel
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byRajesh Setty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.