All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresenteeism presents the important issues related to the nature and extent of presenteeism and cited examples from different studies. The book discusses in depth why employees come to work despite being sick, strategies to manage presenteeism behavior and who should be taking the lead in managing such employee behavior.
- Author BiographyDr. Hesan Quazi is a Consultant for the division of Strategy, Management and Organization at Nanyang Business School, Singapore. He holds an MSc in Chemical Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh. He also received his MBA from the Indiana University, USA, and his PhD from Sussex University, UK. He teaches HR related subjects specializing in Total Rewards Management.
- Author(s)Hesan Quazi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHesan Quazi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.