CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.54
- AU $45.01Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.75
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.59
About this product
- DescriptionPreserving Made Easy is the perfect book for today's busy cooks who still want to prepare and enjoy the homemade goodness of fresh fruits and vegetables. These recipes were selected for their delicious taste and because they are easy to prepare. Thoroughly tested and perfected, each recipe offers something special--a new twist on an old favorite, a new way to mix and match flavors and tips to make the whole process easier and more fun. The authors offer delectable recipes for jams, jellies, conserves, pickles, relishes, chutneys, salsas, mustards, marinades, flavored oils and more. Everything you need to delight family and friends is here. Using this book will ensure that your family has only the best and freshest ingredients carefully prepared for their needs. Preserving Made Easy is ideal for first-time users who will benefit from the step-by-step introductions, and for experienced cooks who are just looking for that extra twist that will make the batch memorable.
- Author BiographyEllie Topp holds a Masters degree in Foods and Nutrition from the University of Wisconsin and was a research associate in the Department of Food Research at the University of Illinois. Ellie writes a monthly column, Food Bits, and has authored eight cookbooks. Margaret Howard is a Registered Dietitian, and holds a Bachelor Degree in Science with a specialty in Home Economics from the University of Western Ontario. Margaret has authored 15 cookbooks, and tests recipes and writes for magazines.
- Author(s)Ellie Topp,Margaret Howard
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight295 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.