All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the methods used by the Bush Administration to control bureaucratic agencies, including executive orders, signing directives, political appointments, and others, as well as the effects those methods have had on agency outputs.
- Author BiographyCOLIN PROVOST is Lecturer at University College of London, UK. PAUL TESKE is a Professor in the School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado, Denver, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byColin Provost,Paul Teske
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.