Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would have happened to the ecomy of the United States of America if all the ATM cards had failed to work in 2008 with the ecomic mess left behind by former President George Bush? This book will explain the ecomic wars and words of President Obama, his diplomacy with a very hostile Republican controlled Congress, and how the gains of his first two years of his presidency still remains the bedrock of his achievements particularly what is kwn as Obama care, how he concluded the war in Iraq, and dismantled terrorists locations worldwide, and challenges of emerging ecomic countries in Asia and South America.
- Author(s)Zents K Sowunmi
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.