All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging look at presidential candidate images features a wide range of essays that dissect how these images are formed and manipulated during campaigns. As more and more emphasis is placed on a candidate's persona and how it affects our voting decisions, Presidential Candidate Images provides a variety of frameworks and cases for analyzing candidate images in past, current, and future elections.
- Author BiographyKenneth L. Hacker is professor of communication studies at New Mexico State University, Las Cruces.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKenneth L. Hacker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.