All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing comparative history, Presidential Leadership in the Americas since Independence analyzes the presidents and their ability to bring change to their polities, societies, and ecomies across four different periods: during and after independence; during national consolidation in the nineteenth century; the expansion of the state in the twentieth century; and the turn towards neoliberal globalization since the 1980s.
- Author BiographyGuy Burton is assistant professor at the Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government in Dubai. Ted Goertzel is professor emeritus of sociology and criminal justice at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Guy Burton,Ted Goertzel
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight617 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.