All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating facts, figures, and foibles of the forty-two U.S. presidents and their first ladies.</p> Do you kw . . .</p><ul><li>Which president could simultaneously write in Greek with one hand and in Latin with the other?</li><li>As a young law student, what president broke into the dean's office at Duke University Law School?</li><li>Which president, at age seventeen, underwent a gall bladder operation without anesthesia?</li><li>Who was the first president to be born in the twentieth century?</li><li>What was Bill Clinton's name at birth?</li><li>When finding himiself short of funds during poker games, President Warren G. Harding sometimes used what White House items with which to ante?</li><li>Which president became stuck in a White House bathtub?</li><li>In the May 1995 issue of <i>Outlaw Biker</i> magazine, who was selected as First Lady of the Century ?</li><li>Early morning skinnydipping in the Potomac River was a frequent activity of which president?</li><li>Who became president of the United States without having been elected as president or vice president?</li></ul> In <i>Presidential Trivia</i> more than 1,200 unusual, interesting, and little-kwn facts are assembled in a volume that will tantalize the mind and teach history. It's a handy guide offering more than 200 years of facts about those who have served in the position that is today the most influential one in world politics. <i>Presidential Trivia</i> will encourage readers to learn more about each of the fascinating individuals who have served as president of the United States of America.</p>
- Author(s)Ernie Couch
- PublisherRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Weight256 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.