All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionMedical practitioners receive little, if any, formal training in the prevention, assessment and management of pressure ulcers and other chronic wounds. Pressure Ulcers in the Aging Population: A Guide for Clinicians is a resource primarily aimed at physicians interested in the fundamentals of wound care. This book is written for geriatricians, internists, general practitioners, residents and fellows who treat older patients and unlike other texts on the market addresses the specific issues of wound prevention and managment in older individuals. Pressure Ulcers in the Aging Population: A Guide for Clinicians emphasizes prevention, proper documentation and the team care process which are often overlooked in standard texts. Chapters are written by experts in their fields and include such evolving topics as deep tissue injury and the newer support surface techlogies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAging Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Thomas,Gregory Compton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.