Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe book comprises two parts: Pressure and Flow Well Testing (Part I) and Temperature Well Testing (Part II), and contains numerous authors' developments. Due to the similarity in Darcy's and Fourier's laws the same differential diffusivity equation describes the transient flow of incompressible fluid in porous medium and heat conduction in solids. Therefore it is reasonable to assume that the techniques and data processing procedures of pressure well tests can be applied to temperature well tests. The book presents new methods to determine the formation of permeability and skin factors from tests conducted in simulated wells, designing interference well tests, processing constant bottom-hole pressure tests, estimation of the formation temperature and geothermal gradients from temperature surveys and logs, in-situ determination of the formation thermal conductivity and contact thermal resistance of boreholes, temperature regime of boreholes (cementing of production liners), and the recovery of thermal equilibrium in deep and superdeep wells. Processing and analysis of pressure and geothermal data are shown on numerous field examples from different regions of the world. The book is intended for students, engineers, and researchers in the field of hydrocarbon geophysics and geology, groundwater searching and exploitation, and subsurface environment examination. It will be also useful for specialists studying pressure and temperature in parametric deep and superdeep wells.
- Author(s)Izzy M. Kutasov,Lev V. Eppelbaum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.