Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIt's one thing to deceive your meddling family, it's quite ather to fool yourself. Cassie Delistraty is one tough woman. A brilliant attorney, well-schooled in self defense, she's quite capable of taking care of herself. But can she face down her own mama? Heck, ! Nursing a bruised heart from her failed marriage, Cassie has returned to Seattle to decide the next chapter in her life. But she's stalled - she spends all her time remodeling her new home, playing with her dogs, and flirting outrageously with her former crush, Mike Ashford, whenever they come into contact. She thinks it's working, but her mother has other ideas. She stages a dance contest to find a suitable man to date her hermit daughter. Enter her knight in shining armor - or rather, a bar apron. Rescuing girl-next-door Cassie Delistraty has been a habit throughout Mike's life. The headstrong don't-rescue-me-I-can-handle-it female always finds some sort of trouble - from helping the downtrodden to protesting wrongdoings. And despite her protestations, she does need someone to watch over her. But could this be one rescue too many? Because who's going to save Mike from Cassie? The fake relationship Mike springs on Cassie presents her with a tempting new possibility - use the farce to finally eradicate this crush Cassie's labored under for over a decade. But what to do when the flames she fans to life threaten to burn out of control?
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.