Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThese 500 questions, answers, and explanation books are designed to simulate the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1. Each is authored by an expert in the field and has been reviewed by students who have recently passed the exam. As Step 1 is becoming increasingly more clinical in nature, when applicable, clinical vignette-style questions requiring a two-step reasoning process are also included. All of the Pretest titles include a high-yield fact section to reinforce key concepts.
- Author BiographyDr. Ebert is the Chair of the American Association of Chairs of Departments of Psychiatry, and is also Director of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Not only is he the author of our new Lange Psychiatry book, he also has years of question-writing experience.
- Author(s)Michael H. Ebert
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePretest Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date07/09/2011
- Content Note1
- Weight473 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCatherine Wenz Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.