All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLee Child says it s stunning certain to be a book of the year. Kathy Reichs calls it extraordinary a major achievement. Jeffery Deaver says that fiction doesn't get any better than this. Gillian Flynn says of Karin Slaughter: I d follow her anywhere. See for yourself what these #1 New York Times-bestselling authors are talking about.Sisters. Strangers. Survivors.More than twenty years ago, Claire and Lydia s teenaged sister Julia vanished without a trace. The two women have t spoken since, and w their lives could t be more different. Claire is the glamorous trophy wife of an Atlanta millionaire. Lydia, a single mother, dates an ex-con and struggles to make ends meet. But neither has recovered from the horror and heartbreak of their shared loss a devastating wound that's cruelly ripped open when Claire's husband is killed.The disappearance of a teenage girl and the murder of a middle-aged man, almost a quarter-century apart: what could connect them? Forming a wary truce, the surviving sisters look to the past to find the truth, unearthing the secrets that destroyed their family all those years ago . . . and uncovering the possibility of redemption, and revenge, where they least expect it.Powerful, poignant, and utterly gripping, packed with indelible characters and unforgettable twists, Pretty Girls is a masterful vel from one of the finest writers working today.
- Author(s)Karin Slaughter
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.