All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionFrom ultra-feminine and vintage chic to whimsically colourful and downright oddball, these pincushions redefine the form. That's sure to attract the many creative sewers and crafters who have chosen these small, charming canvases as the perfect vehicle to showcase fabulous fabric, simple embellishments and vel ideas. Nearly 30 projects from a pool of talented designers provide plenty of inspiration and there's information on materials and adornments, stuffing options and what makes a successful, functional pincushion. All that's needed are beginning hand-sewing skills to stitch up such unique creations as tiny flowerpot and ladybug pincushions made from a bottle-cap base; a beehive complete with honey bee-topped pins; a selection of heirloom pincushions with vintage trim, lace and buttons; or elegant silk fruit suited to a centrepiece as much as a sewing basket. Still others, like a tropical fish, a pair of cacti, or a crazy striped rooster, can double as plush toys without the pins.
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/11/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitlePretty Little Series
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight558 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySusan Brill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.