All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTwo artists, one vision. This title deals with the enigmatic and genre-defying work of Inez van Lamsweerde and Viodh Matadin. Inez van Lamsweerde and Viodh Matadin's work has graced the walls and pages of some of the world's finest galleries and fashion magazines, and if it is surprising that their photographs easily float between these worlds, it is by virtue of their ease in creating imagery that seeks homes in both culturally elite and mainstream outlets. For some of their photographs, such as their portrait of Bjork or campaign for Givenchy, van Lamsweerde and Matadin have worked in collaboration with the art directors M/M (Paris), who have also designed this sumptuous retrospective that looks back at pretty much everything that the photographers have been working on for over two decades and has brought them to the forefront in the fields of both art and fashion.
- Author BiographyThe contributing author: Glenn O'Brien is a writer who lives in New York. He is the author of How to Be a Man, Human Nature (dub version), and Soap Box.
- Author(s)Glenn O'Brien
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- LanguageEnglish, French, German
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3493 g
- Width270 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Photographer(s)Inez van Lamsweerde,Vinoodh Matadin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.